The system accurately determines when a waste compactor container is ready for pick-up and automatically sends a request to the hauler and the customer. No computers or personnel are needed.
Our monitors are compatible with most new and existing Compactors.
Waste Link® Monitoring System Benefits
- Self contained, on-site monitor analyzed and recognized “full” levels in compactor container. The monitor automatically sends its own request for pick up.
- Programmable “Full” call in level.
- Eliminates unnecessary pick-ups of partially filled containers.
- Decreases employee involvement in checking and reporting waste compactor fullness levels.
- Pick up reports can be customized.
- System can also send an automatic pick up request to multiple individuals.
- Redial feature makes sure call gets through even if there is a phone line problem.
- The “Built-In” system intelligence eliminates false “full” readings, which can be caused by jams and other temporary pressure surges.
- Timely pick-ups assure a cleaner, safer business environment.
- One Waste Link® Monitoring System is required for each compactor and is installed at the waste compactor site.
- When a designated level of fullness is reached in a compactor container, the System automatically sends a Pick-up request.
Standard System Features
Waste Link® monitor.
- Digital Pressure transducer.
- Built in modem.
- Built in RS232 port for on-site communications.
- Programmable spare inputs and outputs.
- Power filter with surge protection.
- LED status lights.
- Non-volatile memory prevents data loss during power interruption or extended power loss.
Communication and Equipment Requirements
- Standard business phone lines with RJ-11 jacks.
- Optional wireless feature that works like a cell phone
- Power Requirements: 120 VAC 60 HZ 20 Watts Nom. ½ AMP.
- Operation Temperature: -40?F to +140?F.
- Enclosure / Dimensions: NEMA 4 weatherproof, 14-gauge steel. W 11″ x H 13 ½ ” x D 6.”
- Options: Automated 2nd call directly to a Pager. On-site indicator light: Advising that a “Full Report” has been generated and sent to designated fax machine.
- Phone line splitter system: Enables a single phone line to communicate with up to 5 separate compactor Monitors.