Interested in job opportunities in waste management? Are you looking for a part-time, project based, flexible work schedule? Do you have a passion for waste reduction and increased recycling? Do you enjoy writing? If the answer is yes, we have the job for you. Environmental services company is looking for a Hospital Waste/Recycling Auditor. Must be willing to travel and live near a major airport.
Company: Waste Link, Corp. www.wastelink.com
Contact: Mark Lestina – email@example.com
Company description: SINCE 1994, WASTE LINK Corp. (WLC) has been saving money for our customers by reducing waste disposal costs and implementing recycling programs in a variety of ways. Our service has been proven to save our customers 10-40% on their waste disposal costs. We have recently partnered with a nationally recognized Hospital support services company and we have an immediate need to expand our waste auditing services.
Position: Hospital Waste/Recycling Auditor (This is a part time position that is project based which means your hours will be flexible) We anticipate anywhere from 10-30 hours per week not including travel time.
Territory: United States
Job Description and Duties: The Hospital Waste/Recycling Auditor position is an integral part of our company growth. Key responsibilities include
- Travel to our Hospital customer location, perform the waste audit and travel back home on the same day
- Gathering all data related to their waste and recycling process flow from point of generation to the dock area
- Analyze invoice data and volume data and write summary report
- Apply exceptional time management skills to the audit and report process
- Plan your own travel schedule with company oversight
- Regularly interface with the Waste Link, Corp. President to review audit status and proactively address concerns and/or opportunities with key customers.
To be considered for this position you must meet ALL of the following requirements:
– Have a Healthcare background preferably in Hospitals
– Be willing and able to travel on a regular basis. Most projects will only require 1 day travel but for larger projects you may be required to be away for several nights.
– Demonstrate above-average computer skills with Word, Excel, and Outlook and be proficient with a Customer Resource Management tool such as SalesForce.com
– Demonstrate excellent writing skills
Education & Experience:
– Bachelors Degree or nursing equivalent
– Experience working in a Hospital
Hourly rate to be negotiated